Fennel Rocket Orange Salad
|Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on December 10, 2020 at 7:45 AM|
I'd love to share my colleague Catherine Kenneally's recipe with you all (you can check her out at https://www.catherinekenneally.com/about-me-2/" target="_blank">https://www.catherinekenneally.com/about-me-2/
• Rocket or baby salad leaves
• 2 mandarins/ clementines peeled and segmented/chopped
• ½ red onion finely chopped
• 1 fennel bulb finely chopped
• Few handfuls of feta or goat cheese, crumbled/chopped
• Handful of toasted, crumbled pecans or walnuts
• Sea salt and black pepper to taste
Dressing – Juice of 1/2 lemon, 1/2 clementine and 1.5 tbsp olive oil and chopped parsley.
How lovely would this be over Christmas with all the excesses we consume? If you don't like fennel you could replace this with beetroot - and you don't need to head to any special markets to buy the ingredients either, your local Lidl or Aldi will have it all. Enjoy!
Post a Comment
The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.
Oops, you forgot something.